Real Estate Research Institute Sponsorships
RERI currently has three levels of sponsorship available to organizations, as well as the opportunity to sponsor RERI's annual conference:
Sustaining and Research Sponsor Benefits
- Publicity through recognition of your organization name on all RERI letterhead and publications
- Publicity via RERI's website (www.reri.org) on which logos and organization overviews of all sponsors rotate
- Recognition at the annual conference as a valuable sponsor
- Notification of all new research funded by RERI and in progress
- Sustaining sponsors are entitled to a seat on the nine-member RERI Board of Directors (new sustaining sponsors become entitled to a seat upon the first vacancy). Research Sponsors are eligible for election to the RERI Board of Directors.
- All sponsors are entitled to a position on the RERI Advisory Board, allowing participation in official RERI meetings and planning sessions, including thought-provoking discussions on the state of the market and current research. As a member of the Advisory Board, you are eligible to participate on RERI committees advising on such issues as research priorities and funding decisions.
- One complimentary registration for RERI's Annual Research Conference (Sustaining sponsors receive two complimentary registrations)
- The satisfaction of knowing that you are making a material contribution to advancing the development of our industry.
Special Project Sponsor Benefits
- Organizations interested in research on a specific topic relevant to real estate investment may choose to become involved with RERI as a Special Topic Sponsor
- As a Special Topic Sponsor, you are entitled to direct your sponsorship money to the funding of research on the specific topic of interest to your organization
- The RERI annual request for proposals will include a special call for proposals addressing your special topic, including notification that special funding has been contributed by you in order to encourage research in that area (your organization, of course, may remain anonymous if you prefer).
- As part of the annual research funding process RERI will, with your input, identify the proposals best addressing your special topic and, as with other sponsored research, provide mentors to guide the researchers in their investigations. As a Special Topic Sponsor, you are entitled to act as one of the mentors, to be involved in the guidance of the research and apprised of its progress.
- As with other RERI funded research, final research on the Special Topic is expected to be presented at the next annual RERI conference.
- Should no suitable research proposals be submitted in the first year the Special Topic is announced, Requests for Proposals will continue to be sent out annually until such time as a suitable proposal is identified.
- As a Special Topic Sponsor, you are also entitled to all of the benefits of a Research Sponsor until the final presentation of the Special Topic Research.
Consistent with RERI's commitment to encouraging the public dissemination of research on commercial real estate investment, all Special Topic research will be publicly available in the same manner as other RERI funded research and researchers will be encouraged to publish and disseminate their findings in order to benefit the entire real estate investment community.
RERI's annual conference, generally held in May of each year, is the venue in which funded research is presented by authors and discussed by an audience from both the institutional real estate and academic worlds. The annual RERI conference is the preeminent event at which cutting-edge research is presented and the practical implications for institutional real estate investors discussed.
Organizations wishing to be conference sponsors may choose to be general conference sponsors, or to sponsor a specific item at the conference (e.g. breaks, reception, student travel stipends, etc.) Please contact RERI for more information.
Become a RERI Sponsor